December 23, 2009

Our Branches keep growing

Hello,

My name is Betty Ann  and I am married to James . I have been tracing our family genealogy for twenty years now. My family descends around the Mississippi region and James family descends from the Texas and Oklahoma regions.

Just a short list of Surnames include: Alexander, Anderson, Bassett,  Buckanan, Buckles, Collier, Freeman, Grice, Hall,  Harrigill,  Newell, Newman, Orr, Patrick, Payne, Pierce, Rushing, Sandifer, Shell, Smith, Speer, Thomas, Whitney, Zimmerman.

There has been published four additions of the John and Levicy Alexander Family side after many years hard work form one of my husband's Cousins. I will be glad to share or compare notes with anyone interested. Please leave me a comment.

If there is a ? mark, I hope you will use the comment area to send that information if you know it.

James and I want to wish everyone a Blessed 2016 !


2 comments:

  1. NOTE; I will use this blog site as my new data base for my Genealogy. Check back often for updates and photos on your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have finally finished 5 generations on Vida Thomas family and will post soon!

    ReplyDelete

All Spam, slander, or harassment will be reported.