January 19, 2010

Myrna Marie Hall, Lewis




Myrna Marie Hall born: Mar 29, 1938 died: Dec 02, 1999 married: Jul 14, 1956 Harold Glen Horton born: Mar. 3, 1938 died: May 6, 1987; then married: Feb 25, 1990 Charles J. Lewis
born: Apr. 14, 1927 died: Jan. 27, 2001
 Myrna was the daughter of Melton Ray Hall  b.Apr 13, 1913 d.Aug 14, 1989 and Eugenia Christine Whitney b.Dec 14, 1916 d.Oct 07, 1952





Myrna and Harold had 4 children;
Stephenie Renee Horton b.Jan 21, private  Married June 25, 1983 Gregory Gene Beard b.Apr 17, private; Divorced ?
they had
Candice Elice Beard b.Feb 16, private Married Jan 23, 1998 James Matthew Schreiner b.Apr 07, private
Alexander Horton Beard b.Jan 30, private

Stephenie then married Aug. ?,1994 Warren Halford b.?


Anthony Glen Horton b.Apr 25, private  married May 19, 1984 Jill Ann Triutmann; Divorced ?
Anthony then married ?
Susan Elliott b.May 01, private
Christopher Byron Horton b.Aug 20, private
Jeffery Lang Horton b.Mar 20, 1968 married Aug 29, 1986 Melody Ann Parker b.?
they had:
Sheridan Leigh Horton b.Dec 02, private
Seth Austin Horton b.May 06, private
Sinjin Smith Horton b.Sep 17, private




Myrna Marie Hall Lewis (1938 - 1999) is buried along side her first husband, Harold Glen Horton in the Mt. Pleasant Cemetery in Mt. Pleasant, Texas. 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this...made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. That means a lot to us. James and I miss her very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everytime I come to this page it makes me cry, both tears of joy and sadness. I will forever cherish the memories I have of her.

    I remember people always telling me that I look like her and Aunt Steph, and I never really understood it. (Clearly, I don't fall far from the tree seeing I'm a perfect replica of both Mom and Dad!) But I remember the first time I came to your page and saw the baby picture you have posted of her, (I had never seen it until then) and it was like looking at one of my baby photos. It truly is amazing!

    Thank you for doing all of this work for all of us. I love checking it out when I have a chance between studying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you keep coming back. I miss Myrna a lot. Have been thinking about her so much lately,I guess because of Cecelia . I don't know if y'all knew she had surgery on both lungs to remove the cancer. Don't know yet if they got it all, but she will take her third round of Chemo after she heals from last weeks surgery.
      You do look like Myrna! You also favor Tony.
      Come back often, because yal never know who I might post next.
      Love ya

      Delete

All Spam, slander, or harassment will be reported.